Platform: the declared policy of a political party or group. Platforms are designed to be long-term, and showcase to a greater community the official stances of an organization on various subject matters. In DWCF, the platform is used as a guideline for candidates to follow and be aware of when seeking DWCF endorsement.
To view a PDF file of the DWCF Platform, CLICK HERE
To review the 2017 DWCF Call For Resolutions, Click Call For Resolutions 2017 .
Below are DWCF’s most recently passed Resolutions:
2016 Resolutions (17 Total Passed July 2016) RESOLUTIONS ADOPTED 2016
- Resolution Proposing the Dedicated Funding of Safe Houses for Victims of Human Trafficking
- Revised Endorsing 2014 Constitutional Amendment 2 – Medical Marijuana
- Resolution Supporting Ending of Family Separation and Granting Affirmative Administrative Relief to Undocumented Americans
- Resolution Endorsing Automatic Restoration
- Resolution Opposing 2014 Constitutional Amendment -FL Court Packing
- Resolution Endorsing 2014 Constitutional Amendment 1-Land & Water Conservation
- NFDW Resolution Immigrant Reform
- Anti-Fracking Resolution
- Florida Democratic Party Voter Rights Resolution June 2014